Prices

Note: Prices will vary based on size, style and custom fitted. These are prices based on materials that are given to me to use for your project.
If I buy all of the materials for you, please keep in mind prices are doubled and will take longer to do.

SCA member  $5. Off on your total

Clothing

Chemise - 40 +
Bodice - 35 +
Elastic or Pull drawn skirt - 20 +
Gathered skirt - 30
Pleated skirt - 35
Full long gown - 50 +
Simple T Tunics - 25 +
Elastic or pull drawn pants 25 +

Special custom outfits vary in price.

Weaving Prices
Based on size and width and if your supplying materials.

Inkle woven belt - 25 and up
Tablet Belt - 35 and up.

Please let me know if you have a deadline. I'm pregnant as well so things might be a little slow my apologies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to: Basket weave Technique and Celtic Knot for the Inkle Loom

Ramses III Girdle Project

Weaving this year